INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
The user’s personal data are used by MARE A TAVOLA S.R.L., in the person of its legal representative, pro-tempore, as who is the data controller for the process, in compliance with the personal data protection principles established by the 2016/679 GDPR Regulation.
- MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal obligations related to commercial relationships
- Statistical and psychometric analyses
- Promotional activities
- Processing, printing, enveloping and sending of invoices
- Delivery of the product service
- Management of suppliers (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Litigation management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Marketing (analyses and market surveys)
- Profiling for promotional purposes
- Market research, statistical studies and verification of customer satisfaction on products
- Services to protect consumers and users
- Internal control services (security, productivity, quality of services, heritage integrity)
Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, by both MARE A TAVOLA – S.R.L. Srl and both of partner companies; market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
- LEGAL BASIS
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
- Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
o Customers and users;
o Consultants and freelancers also in an associated form;
o Authorized persons;
o Internal managers;
o Companies that perform warehouse and transport logistics services;
o Companies and Businesses.
Data of minors (under 16 years old)
In this regard, we remind you that you must not provide any personal data, and in any case Mare a Tavola S.r.l. assumes no responsibility for any false statements you have provided. If we are aware of the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
4.The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately cancelled or processed anonymously, where its conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired with the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the commercial relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- the right to limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- the right of revocation;
- the right to data portability;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- The owner of the processing of your personal data is MARE A TAVOLA S.R.L., VAT Number: 02878360656, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore,
|·||Telephone: (0039)(0) 974939019|
- The undersigned Company has appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR. We remind you that you can contact and send any question or request regarding your personal data and respect your privacy at any time by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARE A TAVOLA S.R.L., VAT Number: 05793730655, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore ,as data controller of the website www.mareatavola.it, unless otherwise provided by law, will not be in any way responsible for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by access to the site, the inability or impossibility to access it , from assignment to the information contained therein or from their use, reserving the right to modify its contents at any time and without prior notice.
Finally, the writer, will not be in any way responsible (as specified in point 3), for data provided by minors of the sixteen years and for any purchases made by minors of eighteen years.
Informative Privacy updated on 05/25/2018.
Information about Cookies
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when he accesses a website with the purpose of providing information every time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal also cookies from different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (ie the temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all the features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
The analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its operation. For example, the analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check what are the recurrent patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and custom. In this case we speak about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, of so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, the third-party cookies of Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook and Google Plus, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when you use the respective widget or share button. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook andGoogle.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content into them. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools of our ownership. To learn more, visit the Google information page.
The user can manage their own cookie preferences through the features present in the common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings of the browser in order to block the sending of cookies or cookies or limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
To get information about the cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.